CISCO TELEPRESENCE SYSTEM SX20 QUICK SET
Availability: Out of Stock
Cisco TelePresence System SX20 Quick Set with Precision HD 1080p 12x Camera - Video conferencing kit
The Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set (SX20 Quick Set) can transform any flat panel display into a sleek and powerful telepresence system. The SX20 Quick Set is designed to deliver high definition video and multiparty conferencing with the flexibility to accommodate various room size and configurations - all at a value price. The SX20 Quick Set supports embedded capability for multipoint support with Cisco TelePresence MultiSite technology, enabling users to add three additional participants to a telepresence call.
SX20 Quick Set combines a powerful codec, three camera choices, and a dual-display option in an easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use solution. Whether you're a small business just getting started with telepresence or a large enterprise looking to expand your existing deployment, the SX20 Quick Set delivers the performance you would expect from more expensive systems - in a compact and feature-rich package. Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set is designed to truly extend the power of in-person to everyone, everywhere.
- Transforms a flat panel display into a 1080p high-definition meeting space
- Intuitive connections make setup as easy as connecting a DVD player
- Provides up to 1080p60 resolution - compatible with standards-based video without loss of features
- Sleek, compact design
- Multimedia and presentations can be shared at the touch of a button
- High-definition content sharing up to 1080p15 resolution
- One button to push (OBTP) to start a meeting
- H.323/SIP calls up to 6 Mbps
- Built-in individually transcoded multipoint conferencing offers ability to add three additional participants