Cisco IP Phone 7861 - VoIP phone
Availability: In Stock
Cisco IP Phone 7861 - VoIP phone - SIP, SRTP - 16 lines
This affordable IP phone provides single-button access to key team members or to support calls in contact center queues.
With 16 lines, the Cisco IP Phone 7861 is ideal for active users such as administrative staff, managers, and agents in contact centers.
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio performance across the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Greater choice and flexibility with a replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a colocated PC and reduce cable infrastructure costs
- Wall-mount option for deployments in common areas such as cafeterias or auditoriums, or where desk space is limited
- Customizable paper label insert that can be locally printed for the programmable line and feature keys