Avaya B179 Conference VoIP Phone
Availability: In Stock
Product InformationThis flexible SIP-based conference phone delivers clear, natural sound from OmniSound 2.0, Avaya's patented wideband audio technology. The phone is packed with intelligent features for more efficient conference calls. Use the conference guide to call pre-programmed groups. Import and export contact details conveniently via the web interface. Create your own phone book with the personal user profile feature. The Avaya B179 accommodates expansion microphones, an external wireless headset, and a PA system, making it ideal for large conferences.
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio - Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by optional PoE injector (sold separately)