CISCO CATALYST 8300-1N1S-4T2X - ROUTER
Availability: Out of Stock
Cisco Catalyst 8300-1N1S-4T2X - Router - 10 GigE - rack-mountable
The Catalyst 8300 Series is purpose-built for high performance and integrated SD-WAN Services along with flexibility to deliver security and networking services together from the cloud or on premises. It provides higher WAN port density and a redundant power supply capability. The Catalyst 8300 Series Edge Platforms have a wide variety of interface options. Powered by Cisco IOS XE, fully programmable software architecture, and API support, these platforms can facilitate automation at scale to achieve zero-touch IT capability while migrating workloads to the cloud. Catalyst 8300 Series Edge Platforms also come with Trustworthy Solutions 2.0 infrastructure that secures the platforms against threats and vulnerabilities with integrity verification and remediation of threats.
The Catalyst 8300 Series Edge Platforms are well suited for medium-sized and large enterprise branch offices for high WAN IPSec performance with integrated SD-WAN services.
- High-performance multicore processors support high-speed WAN connections
- Dynamic core allocation architecture that can leverage data plane cores for I/O and service plane as per-user configuration
- Up to 5 Gbps of IPSec Internet Mix (IMIX) traffic
- Increases scalability for IPSec throughput needs for medium- and large-sized branches
- SSL and crypto hardware acceleration
- Provides 6 built-in 10/100/1000/10G Ethernet ports for WAN or LAN
- Supports SM, NIM, and Pluggable Interface Module (PIM) slots