Cisco Firepower FPR2110-ASA-K9 Security Appliance
Availability: In Stock
Cisco FirePOWER 2110 ASA - Security appliance - 1U - rack-mountable - with NetMod Bay
Business resiliency is job one for network operations teams. And business resiliency requires security. Your network isn't really up - your IT environment isn't delivering customer value - if you're fighting a pervasive breach. But when it comes to next-generation firewalls (NGFWs), organizations are often forced to choose between security and network throughput performance.
The Cisco Firepower 2100 series NGFW appliances deliver business resiliency through superior threat defense. They provide sustained network performance when threat inspection features are activated to keep your business running securely. And they are now simpler to manage for improved IT efficiency and a lower total cost of ownership.
The Firepower 2100 series NGFW sustains its throughput performance as threat services are added. They do this by uniquely incorporating an innovative dual multi-core CPU architecture that optimizes firewall, cryptographic, and threat inspection functions simultaneously. They won't become a network bottleneck or lose effectiveness like competitors when threat inspection is turned on. Now, achieving security doesn't come at the expense of network performance
- Ensure business resiliency through superior security with sustained performance
- Eliminate the performance costs of activating IPS
- Get twice the port density and performance vs. similarly priced competition
- Go from connection to protection in 5 minutes with low touch provisioning
- Save on power and space costs with a 1RU form factor